Pages

Sunday 7 August 2011

Little haul!

This is only a mini haul girls, I went to Liverpool on Thursday with some friends but didn't end up buying much. I've recently noticed that I do have quite a decent amount of clothes after telling myself for ages that I didn't have enough, so I'm trying to cut down on buying clothes I don't need!
Clean&Clear Deep Action Gel Cleanser - £3
Ghost Enchanted Bloom Perfume £31.99
Primark Silver Wing Earrings - £1
Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation - £9.19
Avon True Colour Eyeshadow Retro Glamour Duo - £6







3 comments:

  1. The Primark earrings are lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a review of the foundation. New follower of your blog and loving it. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear by this foundation! :D I'm on my third bottle. Thanks for following my blog, starting to follow you back. Your blogs lovely!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete