Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Zumba!


I'd been wanting to go to a few zumba classes a while ago but for one reason or another I never ended up going to any, so when I got a surprise that my mum had gone out and bought this game for me I was very happy! I got the game last week and have been on it a few times and I really didn't expect it to be so effective, after about two dances you're worn out and feel like you've just ran a marathon but just think of how much you've burnt in those short 8 minutes!?
You also get a belt with the game so that it tracks your hip movements, I really suggest if you're interested in zumba to go and buy this game, the songs on it really motivate you and it's not difficult to do any of the moves!

1 comment:

  1. I love this game! It is actually easier than proper Zumba!!! :) Thanks for following! I am following you now xx

    ReplyDelete