Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

Illamasqua - Theatre of the nameless

I was recently contacted by Illamasqua to be informed that they are going launching in Liverpool soon! I am so happy with this news and so why not do a post about their newest collection while I'm on the subject of the brand.

"Darkly sophisticated tones are accompanied by shocks of dazzling iridescence and kinky rubber-look finishes, creating a breathtakingly modern interpretation of the most illicit nightlife in history"

As you may already know their newest collection is called 'Theatre of the nameless' which already sounds exciting! The colours of this collection look so amazing, I'm especially loving the cream pigment shades in Androgen and Depravity and can definitely see them becoming a new addition to my makeup collection.

The products that make up this collection are:
2 Intense Lip glosses - Facade, Belladonna
1 Lipstick - Kontrol
4 Nail Varnishes - Taint, Faux Pas, Kink, Vice
2 Powder Blushers - Morale, Ambition
1 New Masquara
1 Precision Ink - Havoc
3 Pure Pigments - Beguile, Zeitgeist, Berber
1 Sheer Lipgloss - Violate
1 Eyebrow Cake - Stark
2 Cream Pigments - Androgen, Depravity
2 False Eyelashes - Grandeur, Weinmar

This collection is available from stores from the 8th September and is already launched on their website!

1 comment:

  1. This collection sounds absolutely right up my street. I want it in my life. xx

    ReplyDelete