Pages

Friday 17 February 2012

Cleansing milk?

Hi everyone!
Just a short post today but I thought I'd ask your opinions on a product that I've only just came across and as you can probably tell from the title it is cleansing milk. I've looked through quite a lot of reviews from a range of different brands and most of them are very positive with people saying their skin is much clearer and it takes their make up off so much easier than anything else they've used.

I was just wondering if anyone else had tried any cleansing milks and if they had worked for you because I am very interested in the concept and I do want to buy a good one within a reasonable price range! I have seen the soap and glory one but I'm not really too interested in that though as it doesn't look like it has the same consistency as others.

Amy x

4 comments:

  1. I think cleansing milk will only work for you only if you have combination to dry skin. I have very oily skin,it broke me out really bad. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This helped me alot, I have oily skin as well that is quite sensitive so I think I might have to give this a pass. Thank you :)xx

      Delete
  2. Tried Dove once. Didn't really like it.

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I'll give it a miss, thanks for the help :)xx

      Delete