Pages

Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Tag

It's officially Christmas eve and I'm currently sat watching the inbetweeners with a hot chocolate and a burnt out cookies and cream candle so what better time than to do the Christmas tag!
I tag everyone reading this :)

1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
Hot chocolate definitely, I've never tried egg nog and don't really think I want to!

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Always wrap, I've never heard of them being unwrapped!

3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white?
White ones! I just think they look more prettier and classier than coloured ones.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope, I've never really seen anyone hang it :')

5. When do you put your decorations up?
We always put them up on the first weekend of Decemeber!
6. What is your favourite holiday dish?
Erm not too sure on this one so I'm just going to say Christmas Dinner, my family always seem to buy much more food then needed as well so there's always loads to eat.

7. Favourite holiday memory as a child?
One of them has to be from one Christmas Eve when my uncle came to my house just as we'd gone to bed to deliver presents, although I seem to be the only one who remembers this so I don't even know if it was a dream or reality!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I have an older sister so she would have found out well before me which meant that she always reminded me that he wasn't real.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
I think I have once but that was it. If given the choice I'd still not open any as I like the excitement for Christmas morning :)

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
It always seems to be in the silver and gold colour scheme with lights, tinsel and ornaments.
11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love it! I think if I had a car I'd hate it but for now I love it!

12. Can you ice skate?
Not at all, I'm always the one circling around the edge of the rink.

13. Do you remember your favourite gift?
Not wanting to sound spoilt or anything but each year my favourite gift has changed as my mum's got my exactly what I wanted :/

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I am catholic so I obviously there's that but for me it's giving presents to the people in your life that deserve something after supporting you all year.

15. What is your favourite holiday dessert?
I don't like the classic Christmas ones like Christmas pudding, mince pies etc so I just like any dessert I'd usually eat during the year :)

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your tag huni! Great photos :) hope you have had a wonderful Chritmas Xx

    ReplyDelete